Digital-Hybrid Screen Printing for Labels and Flexible Packaging
Premier Digital Screen Printing
Adcraft Labels’ quality digital-hybrid screen printing is an ideal option when you’re seeking brilliant, high-grade graphic effects with higher volumes of ink coverage and color strength combined with traditional flexo embellishments, including in-line decoration and converting, all in a single pass.
Advantages of Digital Screen Printing:
Digital-Hybrid screen printing combined with Adcraft’s exclusive JetFlex Technology™ workflow has many advantages when it comes to printing sharp, brilliant images. Some advantages include:
- Unlimited Pantone® and custom colors printed in-line with digital print
- Extended Color Gamut (CMYK+OGV)
- White ink readable with 1pt type
- Personalize packaging with variable data, images, and text
- More durable printing
- Metalized Prime Label Substrates
- Texture and Tactile effects done as variable print
- Scent options
- Optimal ink coverage
- Colors that pop out with continuity and refined accuracy
- Strong opaque whites
- Crisper text
- Sharper lines
- Anti-counterfeit protection
- Iridescent inks
- Water, weather and fade resistance
Extended Color Gamut
Adcraft’s digital-hybrid screen printing combined with our exclusive JetFlex Technology™ workflow provides Extended Color Gamut capabilities. By adding Orange, Green, and Violet (OGV) to the traditional Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black (CMYK) inks, you can achieve a visual match for approximately 90% of the solid colors in the Pantone Matching System®.
The “No Label” Look
Digital screen printing can help you achieve the sleek, sophisticated “no label” look. This is accomplished with super opaque white ink on clear film. This feature is especially popular with beauty and personal care products. These subtle labels are incredibly durable and will give your product an elegant, high-end feel.
Other Special Features:
- Tactile: Rotary screen printing makes it possible to have multi-dimensional labels with raised printing that gives a tactile look and feel.
- High gloss: For that shiny magazine cover look and feel, rotary screen printing can accomplish a beautiful high gloss look. This shiny feel of this type of lamination sharpens the label or package you’re working with, giving it a sophisticated finished look.
- Embossed: Embossing is a great feature to add to your labels, as it adds custom design, lettering, decoration and pattern effects to your basic design.
- Scented ink: A luxurious feature you can opt for with rotary screen printing is the application of scented ink. We feature a wide range of soft, subtle scents that give your product a whole new dimension.
- Scratch-off ink: Scratch off ink is perfect for labels that are meant to hide a “prize” or special code or secret message. Customers can have fun removing the ink with coin or simply their fingernail.
- Thermochromatic ink: Make your label more exciting with this heat-sensitive form of ink. This ink incorporates a specific type of dye that can change colors when there’s an increase or decrease of temperature. Kids especially love this on their products.
- Glow-in-the-dark ink: To make your product stand out, even in the dark, glow-in-the-dark ink will make your label readable 24-7, day or night.
- Combination varnishes: To accomplish the exact finish you’re looking for, rotary screen printing allows you to combine various varnishes.
- Color shifting effects: This gives your label extra appeal, as colors are always shifting depending on the light and/or angle.
Adcraft Labels’ print specialists can help you determine exactly what printing techniques will help you achieve your desired look. We’re committed to producing quality labels and products that are true to your brand. For more information about our rotary screen printing and our range of other services, please email us or call 1-800-892-1051.