Digital-Hybrid Screen Printing for Labels and Flexible Packaging
Adcraft Labels’ quality digital-hybrid screen printing is an ideal option when you’re seeking brilliant, high-grade graphic effects with higher volumes of ink coverage and color strength combined with traditional flexo embellishments, including in-line decoration and converting, all in a single pass.
Digital-Hybrid screen printing combined with Adcraft’s exclusive JetFlex Technology™ workflow has many advantages when it comes to printing sharp, brilliant images. Some advantages include:
- Unlimited Pantone® and custom colors printed in-line with digital print
- Extended Color Gamut (CMYK+OGV)
- White ink readable with 1pt type
- Personalize packaging with variable data, images, and text
- More durable printing
- Metalized Prime Label Substrates
- Texture and Tactile effects done as variable print
- Scent options
- Optimal ink coverage
- Colors that pop out with continuity and refined accuracy
- Strong opaque whites
- Crisper text
- Sharper lines
- Anti-counterfeit protection
- Iridescent inks
- Water, weather and fade resistance
Extended Color Gamut
Adcraft’s digital-hybrid screen printing combined with our exclusive JetFlex Technology™ workflow provides Extended Color Gamut capabilities. By adding Orange, Green, and Violet (OGV) to the traditional Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black (CMYK) inks, you can achieve a visual match for approximately 90% of the solid colors in the Pantone Matching System®.
The “No Label” Look
Digital screen printing can help you achieve the sleek, sophisticated “no label” look. This is accomplished with super opaque white ink on clear film. This feature is especially popular with beauty and personal care products. These subtle labels are incredibly durable and will give your product an elegant, high-end feel.