Eco Friendly Labels and Flexible Films
Eco Friendly Labels and Flexible Films
Adcraft Labels’ GO GREEN initiative involves the real life application of eco friendly printing operations with an ongoing search for eco friendly substrates. Adcraft Labels utilizes a combination of eco friendly components to create various solutions for our clients needs. Substrates such as 30% to 100% PCW (post consumer waste), or PLA (polylactide) made from natural biopolymers derived from corn, and Tree Free substrates that are renewable sources not utilizing our forests such as Bamboo, Bagasse, Bananas, Mangoes, Lemon, hemp along with Nature Flex. By utilizing these substrates combined with soy based inks we are able to help our clients reduce their carbon footprint. We are able to bridge the gap from a desire to have a eco friendly initiative, to the actual implementation.
We also realize that most eco friendly options have their limitations. That is why we offer a full line of “highly refined” substrates that lower the thickness of your current label material and reduce the waste associated with the liners. These substrates perform and look just like your current label material; however, they allow you to reduce your carbon footprint. Let us put an analysis together for you so you can see how working together we can reduce your carbon footprint while keeping your brand image.
A Variety of Choices In Eco Friendly Labels and Flexible Films
Our commitment to sustainability is our key focus from strategic planning to daily operations. Adcraft Labels has partnered with ink formulators to eliminate the use of petroleum based inks in the production process and manage the reclaiming of all unused inks, keeping them out of the waste system. We have employed the services of W&M Waste Management to ensure that 100% of our production byproduct waste is processed through W&M’s recycling plants. By concentrating on all aspects of sustainability, we are making choices that are right for the environment.
- EarthFirst® PLA: These products are made of natural biopolymers derived from corn. We carry a variety of both clear and white materials in various thicknesses to suit your needs. EarthFirst® products offer special constructions using environmentally responsible materials, including their adhesive, to promote accelerated breakdown with minimal impact on the environment. We offer a number of dissolvable products for a variety of specific applications, to further your “Green” efforts.
- PCW Recycled: 80% & 100% Recycled Materials made from fiber that has been previously used by consumers and turned into Post Consumer Waste (PCW).
- Tree-Free Bamboo: We have many recycled materials to choose from. These materials can be made from a variety of products that are grown without the use of trees, such as Bamboo, Bananas, Mangoes, Lemon & Hemp. We have Bamboo paper in stock for your ‘tree free” project.
- Soy Inks And Coatings: We can use a variety of soy based inks and coatings to provide an environmentally responsible solution for your “Green” project.
- Nature Flex: These substrates are used in barrier films and in pressure sensitive labels. This line of products is compostable, so if the product ends up in a landfill, it will break down naturally.
- Ultra Refined Substrates: For clients who need the performance of a BOPP or Polyolefin, these substrates, adhesive and liner constructions have been ultra refined to reduce the material used. Example if you are currently using a 3 mill substrate we can produce the same label on a 1.6 mill substrates. We can also reduce your liner from a Poly Coated liner that goes in the land fill to a .92 mill PET liner that you can recycle.
For more information about our eco friendly labels and flexible films, as well as our range of other services, please email us or call 1-800-892-1051.